General Information about Wailea Tennis Club
How do I get there?
The Wailea Tennis Club is located next to the Wailea Grand Champions Villas in heart of Wailea Resort.
- Start out going southeast on Keolani Place (Hwy 380) towards Dairy Road – 1.9 miles
- Continue to follow Hwy 380
- Turn left onto Puunene Ave (Hwy 311 South) – 6.5 miles
- Continue onto State Hwy 31/Piilani Hwy – 7.2 miles
- State Hwy 31/Piilani Hwy turns slightly right and becomes Wailea Ike Drive – 0.5 miles
- Turn right onto Wailea Ike Place – 0.1 miles
- End at 131 Wailea Ike Place – Wailea Tennis Club will be on the left.
Please park in one of parking lots located along Wailea Ike Place and walk down the paths to the club.
What’s the weather like?
Average temperatures for the island of Maui range from 75 to 85 degrees Fahrenheit, but it’s not unusual for temperatures to dip into the 60s or rise into the low 90s, depending upon the time of year. As a general rule, the Wailea area tends to be drier than the rest of the island, with an average annual rainfall of approximately 11 inches, lots of sun and generally mild winds. Please be sure to bring adequate sunscreen!
Other Wailea Tennis Club FAQs
When can I make a court reservation?
Court reservations can be made up to seven days in advance. Lesson reservations may be reserved at any time.
Local rules & etiquette
- USTA rules govern all play, except where local rules apply.
- Proper tennis attire is required at all times, including appropriate footwear.
- All players shall observe proper tennis etiquette while using or waiting for the club courts.
- Players should enter courts at the appropriate gate/entrance and not cross over ongoing matches.
- No person shall distract or interfere with players while a match is in progress.
- Tennis shoes must be worn at all times. Other athletic shoes may damage the court surface and should not be worn.
- Appropriate attire for men shall include tennis shorts and shirts. Under no circumstances will players be allowed to play shirtless.
- Appropriate attire for women includes tennis shorts, skirts, dresses and shirts.
- Swimwear is not appropriate tennis attire.
Wailea Tennis Club Cancellation policy
Cancellations must be received no later than 24 hours prior to your scheduled time or you may be subject to cancellation fees.